Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Yowza!!!

My mum is getting angry that all i'm doing now that i'm home is sleep, eat and computer stuff. She did although, treat me to Shakeys last last night, and then last night my dad brought me out for supper. They must have some kind of conspiracy under their sleaves.



Anyway, i'm trying to make them happy by studying extra hard next year. This time i'm starting from the begining of the year and not like this year where i only study just before the exams starts (don't follow what i do, cause lots of stress). Not totally bull sh*t actually as most of you would be thinking. I really want to do well when i'm in the science stream (sudden inspiration comes from successful people i read about, mostly rich ones). I'm also wanting to find a job during the holidays but i don't want those low paying, floor srubbing types. I wanna be a manager... hahaha like as if thats possible (if you know of any vacancies, i have my resume ready. You know... Ph.D{$3000 one} and stuff).



My mum says that the son of a friend of hers got a monthly type of job with high pay because he was doing some kind of computer course (What does he know... HAHAHa) Wish i went for some of these kind of courses (that don't teach much but provide the papers), then i could get a job like that. For the mena time i'll do what i do best (read the first paragraph).



Chowz... getting tired, no list today (i think my blogs are getting shorter!!!



Check my profile at my website, ive updated!!! I'll change the song soon too!!!

No comments: